State & Local Government Document Management – USArchive Services
Our Core Services Include:
- Paper documents converted to digital images
- Microfilm, microfiche and aperture cards converted to digital images
- Large format maps and drawings converted to digital images
- Bound books converted to digital images
- Historical documents converted to digital images
- Microfilm creation from paper or digital images
- Data entry services
- Computer output to laser disc (COLD)
- Document management software solutions and integration
- Document management consulting
- For additional information about our core services, click here
Why Choose USArchive?
USArchive has provided document management services for government organizations – city, county, state and federal – since 2003. We have a proven track record with all levels of government delivering required products and services on time and within budget.
We specialize in the conversion of government records to digital media. Most commonly, these government records are contained on microfilm, microfiche or paper. The conversion of documents and information to a digital format provides improved record security and easy and rapid access to information. We also enhance access to the digital images with document management software solutions.
Our experience, along with a strong alliance network of partners, allows USArchive to consult in all types of document management applications, in most areas of the country. As consultants, we offer safe, secure, accurate and cost effective document management solutions that allow government organizations to focus on their core responsibilities while leveraging industry leading technology, experience and customer care.
Multiple federal, state, local, and political subdivision accounts
Multiple statewide contracts for imaging and conversion services
Previous federal contracts fulfilled
US Army Corps of Engineers, US Army – Ft. Lewis, WA, Job Corps (as a subcontractor for MVLE)
Federal Cage Code: 3HPG6
Federal NAICS codes: 518210 (primary), 334119, 493190, 561990, 541512, 541611
Small Business (Federal)
Veteran Owned Small Business (Federal)
Small Contractor & Supplier (King County) No. 584
>> Goverment Document Management Brief (download pdf)