Eclipse Solution Partnership – USArchive Partners
Compliance, security, file sharing, and dealing with mountains of paper challenge all business today
Most document management solutions can be costly and require significant technical resources…till now!
Eclipse does not require any specialized hardware to manage and there’s no up-front large capital investment. Eclipse allows for remote access from any PC with a web browser, from anywhere in the world. Although Eclipse is designed using a very robust enterprise architecture, it is flexible and easily affordable to meet the needs of any small office or department.
Eclipse is Easy, Fast and Smart
- Quickly reduces errors and streamlines document processes
- Easy to use intuitive layout
- No upfront capital investment needed
- Minimize the business risk that comes with lost files
- Files are easily shared with others securely
- There’s and automatic backup of all your documents
- Enjoy unlimited user access to any document with any internet attached computer – instantly
- Make use of the existing investment in computers, scanners/copiers, and network infrastructure
- Developed on the Microsoft SharePoint® Server
It’s Ready When You Are – There’s no hardware needed. You can launch a browser and go to Eclipse. There’s no worry about setting up servers, application configuring or any other stuff. With Eclipse, you will be conquering the clutter in no time.
It’s Flexible – You can increase or decrease the users and storage needs based on requirements. Eclipse grows With you.
Anytime/Anywhere – Users will have 24/7 access to Eclipse and all of their files from anywhere in the world via an internet browser.
It’s Safe and Secure – Eclipse is a hosted system that utilizes a secure and off site data center equipped with a state of the-art firewall and newest technology; giving highest connectivity, performance, and redundancy.
Ease of Installation – Eclipse is a document management solution that doesn’t require any special hardware and software install or large upfront investments.
Improving Document Workflow – Eclipse gives users a very familiar and intuitive interface. All of the information that a user needs to use is right at their fingertips, in one easy to understand 3-panel display that can be accessed from any web browser.
The Eclipse interface is designed to help users:
- Quickly find documents
- Perform actions & tasks on files to ensure file accuracy
- Capture documents using scanners or by importing
- Organize the way they are able to process documents
- Share documents and information with others… from one place