Work with a State and Federal approved government document scanning company.
Request A Quote
Hire WA State’s Records Management Leader
We’re the trusted records management leader for local WA state governments. 30 of the state’s 39 counties have used our services. Since 2003 we’ve completed over 500 document conversion projects for federal, local and tribal agencies.
Our strong alliance network allows us to consult and perform in all types of document management applications. Just tell us what you need and we’ll create a custom-tailored solution to meet your goals.
Government Certifications & Registrations
Here are our current federal and local certifications. Contact us for additional details about any of our other affiliations.
- 518210 (Primary) Data Processing, Hosting & Related Services
- 334119 Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- 493190 Other Warehousing & Storage
- 561990 All Other Support Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541611 Administrative Mgmt. & General Mgmt. Consulting Services
- Federal Registered
Some of Our Government Client Testimonials
Theresa L. Trebon
Swinomish Office of Tribal AttorneyThis letter is to commend you and your staff for a job well done. In January we requested your services in converting over forty-thousand legal documents into PDF format with OCR recognition.
Kitsap County Superior Court Clerk’s OfficeThe Clerk’s Office has utilized their services for a variety of imaging projects since 2006…USArchive was marvelous to work with…We were thrilled with their services and a long term, on-going cooperative working relationship has been the result…I would highly recommend working with USArchive.
Government Document Management Services
Bulk Scanning & Indexing
We can quickly scan documents of any size or format. Save time finding your records with simple word searches. We use both human and optical character recognition (OCR) to index scanned data. Our alliance network has production centers located around WA if you need ongoing scanning services.
Microfilm Creation & Conversion
We can help create or convert microfilm and microfiche records into any format you need. If your office has not digitized we can create microfilm as an alternate archive option. It’s common for us to make a microfilm backup of the digital images for storage. We work with roll microfilm, microfiche and aperture cards.
Document Management Software
A popular ECM choice among WA agencies we work with is DocSTAR. DocSTAR’s features and flexible cloud or on-site options make it a fit for most department goals. We can integrate with DropBox’s premium cloud storage for document sharing. While many clients prefer these systems we’ll integrate and upload to any solution.
Document Shredding & Destruction
We have decades of experience destroying confidential or sensitive information. Law enforcement and other state agencies have come to trust our destruction services. The most common options are shredding or complete pulverization. After our teams make the pick up and destroys the data we’ll provide you with a ‘certificate of destruction’. For large volume projects we can deploy a team on-site to complete the project.
Records Storage & Retrieval
We can organize a program to store your physical records with on-demand access. Depending on your goals we can physically or digitally retrieve your documents. Don’t worry about having to pay exorbitant fees to get your data. We only work with storage partners who have reasonable agreements, not life sentences.
Records Assessment & Consulting
Our consultants have helped many agencies set up their entire information management system. Don’t worry if you don’t know where to start. We can complete an assessment of your department to determine what options will work best. Then we’ll work with you to put together a program to meet your goals.
Our Reliable Quality Control Processes
Human Verified QC
- Preparation Phase ReviewThe preparation QC point is the most important step. Every page is separated and oriented properly, patch sheets are added at indexing points. Post-its are moved and torn pages fixed.
- Scanning Phase Digital AuditAll scanned front and back pages are checked digitally for orientation, blank pages, skews or any other errors are fixed.
- Indexing Phase ReviewWe review the scanned digital images for errors while we are labeling the document file names and metadata.
- Final QC Before DeliveryBefore delivery all pages are reviewed a final time. Exception reports are generated when a database is provided. The report will compare the OG database with the scanned results and reveal mistakes.
Over 500 Government Projects Completed
Here are a few local WA government document management projects we’ve successfully completed. You can see more case studies on our experience page.
Tell Us About Your Project
Please give us a call to discuss your goals or submit a request to be contacted by our experts